all eyes on me

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

While I'm still in the kitchen.. what's for breakfast?

Posted by MC at 7:19 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (18)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • fall inspired me to make an eye.. out of a leaf?
      • fishEYE!
      • experimenting with some drastic eye makeup
      • really getting creative. this is actually lots of ...
      • some graphic goodness! took a picture of my cat's ...
      • I took a picture of my 20 month-old cousin Sabrina...
      • I love this one! it's my new desktop background. ...
      • Believe it or not this lady lives beside my mom's ...
      • Making an eye out of text in Illustrator!
      • While I'm still in the kitchen.. what's for breakf...
      • Going abstract on this one as well.. trying out th...
      • Not sure to explain this one.. I guess I draw weir...
      • For this one, I took a picture and manipulated the...
      • Making outlets come to life with their eyes!
      • Here is a charcoal rendering of my friend Pascale'...
      • I went a little abstract with this one.. I'm a big...
      • This is a picture of hot glass I did while studyin...
      • Welcome to my 50 instances of brilliance! For my ...

About Me

My photo
MC
I'm currently studying graphic design in my hometown of Ottawa, Canada. I love to dance, I love dirty beats, and I love life. One love.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.